Running a business can be as stressful as it is rewarding. You put a great deal of work into your business and all of the rules and regulations can serve to stifle your productivity. That’s not to mention the problems that can result from lawsuits and liability issues. It’s essential for every contracting business to have the right insurance, and Harris Insurance cares deeply about protecting your interests and allowing you to focus on what you do best: construction
Whether your focus is plumbing, carpentry, electrical work, masonry, landscaping or any other type of construction trade work, learn why you need contractor insurance in Las Vegas to protect you every step of the way.
Contractor Insurance in Las Vegas
There are a broad range of insurance products that can cover various aspects of your contracting business. Let Harris Insurance assist you in purchasing the right contractor insurance in Las Vegas including but not limited to:
- Property Insurance: To protect your equipment, contents, tools and other personal property from loss.
- Building Insurance: To protect your physical locations including your offices, storage facilities, garages and other structures including the fixtures, floor coverings, interior glass and contents from loss and damage.
- Commercial General Liability Insurance: One of the most important aspects of contractor insurance, this protects you against liability claims and lawsuits which can cause untold damage to your operations and finances.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance: Coverage for your most important assets, your employees..
- Contractors Equipment Insurance: Coverage for tools and equipment that operates away from the office location.
- Property of Others Insurance: This covers the damage to other people’s property while you’re on the job, and while in your care, custody, and control
- Course of Construction Insurance: This is coverage for structures while being remodeled or under construction.
Customizable Insurance Packages
Not every business has the same needs, and we at Harris Insurance understand that. Your insurance package has to be custom tailored to your specific business and operations, and we’re here to help with that purpose.
Although the construction process may be similar from job to job, each project is unique. Elevations, soil conditions, locations, materials, and access can all contribute to the ultimate success or failure of the project. Construction insurance is also very unique. Although the products may be similar to others, the design, formation, underwriting, and rating can vary greatly from product to product. Let Harris Insurance guide you through this process and demonstrate how the process should work.
If you’re running a contracting business in Nevada and you need the most comprehensive, reliable, and competitive insurance program, we’re here to help. Searching for Contractor Insurance Las Vegas will return a wide array of results, but there’s only one place to turn for your needs, and that’s Harris Insurance. We care about our customers and will work to provide a perfectly tailored insurance program designed for your exact business needs.
For more information, give us a call today!